Friday, July 13, 2007

Clairvoyance and Auras

I had a reality shattering experience about 15 years ago. The result was that I became open to various sidhis. One of these was the ability to see auras. Around 10 years ago, I felt a need to shut it all off, so to speak. Since then, I see auras occasionally but not all of the time and never as strongly as before. Regardless, I wanted to share this link with anyone who might be interested or is wanting to understand what they are seeing.... The definitions of the colors are very similar to my own interpretations. The differences are very subtle. Foe example, I see red as more or less the same as "will power" or "determination" as opposed to "force" and "struggle". Yellow, I see as emotions in general rather than simply "happiness" and "well being". I have seen folks with yellow auras who are very upset. Yellow and red combined is a powerful combination, not always good. Their interpretation of blue is fitting and perhaps more accurate than my previous understanding. I had always seen deep blue as simply intelligent thought which would be in agreement with this article but not as precise. I found it interesting that the article also covers black auras. I've not seen this mentioned anywhere before. I have only seen this once and it was a minister at my grandmother's Methodist church. This article makes it sound as if black auras would mean that the person was on his death bed. But in this case, he seemed physically okay. I'm still not certain of why this person had a black aura.

The reason for this post is that I have been finding myself thinking about auras recently. I'm contemplating whether or not to try to re-awaken this sidhi. The concern is that awakening this one might entail awakening the others. Now that I am a bit older and wiser, I wonder if I could make better use of them than I did the first time....


No comments: