Saturday, July 28, 2007

Conversations with my 97 Year Old Grandmother

My wife and I had planned a vacation to Virginia Beach with my parents. The whole time we were making plans, I had a nagging question in the back of my mind that something might happen to my 97 year old grandmother. She has been healthy but is getting rather old. While packing, I called my parents. As I spoke with my mother, a voice in my head said, "she fell and broke her hip". My mother, an instant later, told me that my grandmother had fallen out of bed and broke her pelvis. They weren't sure if they'd be able to come with us to the beach. I suggested that instead of Virginia that we all go to Kansas to check up on her. So, we took two cars and drove 12 hours to Wichita.

The doctors say that her pelvis will probably never heal. Soon, my grandmother was out of the hospital and in rehab. The first day that she was there, I went into her room alone. She was asleep when I got there, so I sat quietly near-by waiting for her to wake up. While she was sleeping, I was examining her aura. It was a very strong green color all over. This suggests that her body is working hard to heal itself which is a very positive sign.

My grandmother was talking in her sleep. She kept saying the name "Betty" over and over. When she woke up, I asked her who Betty was and explained that she was saying the name in her sleep. She said that she didn't know any Betty. Then, she told me that she had dreamt that she died. She said she was at the funeral and saw everyone crowded around her grave.

She then said, "but it was only a dream which meant that it hasn't happened yet." She put an emphasis on the word "yet". Then she looked me in the eyes and said, "I often have precognitive dreams. What I dream sometimes comes true."

I replied, "I also have precognitive dreams sometimes." She looked surprised by my response. I added, "Perhaps I got that from you."

She laughed and said, "It sure would be nice if I had passed along something so useful."

Then, my father came in and the conversation ended. I will have to discuss this topic with my Dad some day to see if he also has dreams that come true. During the car ride home, I was thinking of all the other things I should have asked her. I wonder if she sees auras or has any other "gifts".

No comments: